Wednesday 20 February 2008

An appeal and request for links

Yesterday I noticed that I have been linked up by another blog called Catholic Commentary. This looks quite an interesting one and is the work of a physics teacher and catechist in East London. I am delighted that he has done this and hence I have put him on my links as well. Do pay him a visit!

Picture courtesy of Lacrimarum Valle

I have now been blogging for two months now, and it seems for better or worse that I shall be here on the web to stay. Therefore I would like to make a request and appeal to all other bloggers who visit this site: please do put me on your links if you haven't done so already! I'm sure that what I have written on this blog isn't too terrible and shocking to be left off. If you link me up, I shall as a matter of courtesy try to reciprocate.

Also I would like to thank all of you who have not only linked me up but have also advertised this blog, and also all those who have accepted my comments on their own blogs. All this is much appreciated. But most of all, I would like to thank my follow Oratory bloggers Jackie Parkes and Matthew Doyle, without whose advice, support and talking me into this I would never have started this blogging endeavour.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Oliver!

Anonymous said...

You are on my blogroll.

Oliver Hayes said...

Many thanks: you likewise!

DrMatthewDoyle said...

That isn't my picture Oliver!

Oliver Hayes said...

Yes I know! Nevertheless I took it from your blog, so out of courtesy I have made acknowledgements.

Peter Simpson said...

I have given you a link. I am pleased to have found your blog.

LizzieD said...

I enjoy your blog - I'm a new blogger too (Catholic wife and homeschooling mother, in England) - I've put your blog on my roll, though I'm not sure you'll get much traffic via my blog!!

Oliver Hayes said...

Both of you are now on.