Thursday 27 December 2007

Off to see my parents














Today I caught the train from Birmingham for my post Christmas visit to my parents in rural Herefordshire, see some of my tribe and catch up on any news. It is a very pleasant change from the busy urban jungle of Brum. Living in a big city one can quite easily go for weeks on end without seeing the countryside, and it is good to take a short break. Taking a few pictures around shows just how beautiful the England can be. As I write this, opposite me all the family are watching the Simpsons film on DVD, and I cannot help noticing an episode of Homer having an 'Epiphany'. Alas due to 'global warming' (really?) there is no snow at the moment...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just been talking to Anton & brother Lewis about global warming claptrap!

Have a great break..missed you at Mass...